An important part of our work ethos is to empower the next generation of creatives to share their work and develop their craft with confidence.
So, we hereby invite young or newcomer designers to submit their portfolio to our Online Portfolio Review.
How it works
Deadline: 31st March 2018, 3 pm CET
- We will select 3 designers (and you can be based anywhere in the world) to present their work and receive our feedback and creative inspiration, and to connect with other aspiring designers.
- The selected designers will be contacted beginning of April and invited to join us online on Friday, 13th April 2018, 4 pm CET.
How to prepare yourself
- You don’t need to dress up to impress us! Wear whatever makes you most comfortable. We will be casually dressed, but we understand if you feel more confident in a black suit! :)
- Be ready to tell your story and to discuss your strengths, expertise and any work that appears in your portfolio.
- Eat and sleep well the day before. We want you to be relaxed and full of enthusiasm during our meeting.
What to expect
Human touch: we will critic your work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Honest and constructive feedback: we will highlight things that work and things that need improvement. We will explain why a technique is not working well and offer suggestions to improve it.
Resources and tips: at the end of our meeting, we will send you a personal email with tips on articles and books to read, online communities you may want to join or training information.
Win an invitation to Dribble
There is an extra reason why you should apply for our Online Portfolio Review!
One of the selected designers will win the possibility to join Dribbble, the exclusive community that helps the world’s design talent to share their creations and get hired.